For all target sports enthusiasts!
Target Sports Calculator is a very useful iOS application for scoring real-life targets, improving your performance and tracking your achievements
This easy to use application helps you score real-life shooting and archery targets accurately and quickly. It also calculates and displays on each target the average point of impact, which helps you achieve better results by adjusting your aiming point accordingly. Detailed statistics based on your score history are calculated and presented graphically in order to help you track your progress.
Target Sports Calculator does not require special equipment, internet connectivity or a subscription of any kind. All target photos and score information is stored locally on your phone and you have a full control over it.
- “Score Single Target”: Use this option to score individual targets. The process is very simple: take a photo, use the power zoom option to accurately identify the points of impact on your target, tap on each hole and select the corresponding score from a list of 0-10. Each target hole will be marked with a small red color circle with the corresponding score inside. The average point of impact will appear as a yellow color cross.
- “Start new Competition”: Use this option to score competitions. A competition is a set of two or more targets. For example, if you participate in an ISU Standard Pistol competition/match you will need to score at least three targets: slow-fire, time-fire and rapid-fire targets. “Start new Competition” option will combine all targets into one competition, where the final competition score equals the total score for all targets.
- “View Single Targets”: Provides you with a list of all your single targets along with target photo, date, score and number of shots. Selecting a target from the list will display a full target image with all details.
- “View Competitions”: Displays a list of your competitions. Each competition is represented by a photo of the first competition target, date, number of targets and competition score.
“Single Target Statistics” and “Competition Statistics”: These two options display respectively target and competition statistics in the form of bar charts, as well as, show the average score, total number of single targets and competitions, and the total number of shots.
- “Help”: Displays detailed information for how to use the application.